GAMA is once again hosting The GAMA Trade Show at Bally’s Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on March 14 – 18, 2016. In 2015, we had over 350 unique stores attend the show, making it the largest professional event in the United States.
As the meals have grown more popular, we are changing the process to provide you with the best experience. This year we are asking you to RSVP for lunches and the GAMA Dinner. During the registration process, you select which meals you want to attend. Using this process allows us to determine how many companion tickets are available. Companion tickets are currently limited to one and can be purchased for each meal. Lunches are at noon and include breaking news from companies. The GAMA Dinner includes presentations and the Power Retail Awards.
Please remember you must be pre-registered to be eligible for the Retailer Appreciation Box. GAMA partners with manufacturers to provide over $1000 in product for our Retailers at the show! Retailers must be pre-registered, attend one Premier presentation in each time slot, and turn in their punch card to be eligible for the Box. Boxes will be shipped after the show, so you don’t have to worry about transporting all the great products home! Introductory members are not eligible.
Monday – March 14
• Be sure to come to Pre-Registration beginning at 9 am in the South Tower of Bally’s. Pick up your badge and meal reservations before the seminars begin at noon!
• Game Designers, this is your day! Our Game Design seminars run from noon until 4pm in Vegas 6 & 7.
• New Store owners don’t miss the New Store Orientation from noon to 3pm.
• Everyone is invited at 5pm to officially open the GAMA Trade Show with a Launch Party happy hour followed by “Game On!” where you can play games with some amazing designers! Afterwards, head back upstairs for more seminars and events.
Tuesday – March 15
• Retailers can enjoy breakfast in the Pacific Dining room starting at 8am until the seminars begin at 9am.
• It’s Premier Presentations Day! Retailers can join Publishers and Manufacturers to find out what exciting new products and initiatives are in the works. Make sure you have your punch card so you can receive the box!
• The New Manufacturers Program will be in the North Tower beginning at 8am. Enjoy a full day of seminars, networking and the Manufacturers Dinner at 6:30pm.
• Don’t forget to RSVP for the GAMA Dinner at 6pm! The Power Retail Awards will be handed out during dinner. The GAMA Retail Board elections and meeting will immediately follow.
Wednesday– March 16
• Join Catalyst for breakfast in the Pacific Ballroom at 8am.
• Catch Premier Presentations you may have missed on Tuesday.
• The Exhibit Hall is open! Doors open at 1pm and the floor closes at 6pm.
• Join us for the always popular Game Night at 6:30 in the Pacific Ballroom.
Thursday – March 17
• Regular seminar programming resumes on Thursday, including “Hot Topic” discussing the move to Reno in 2017.
• The Poker Tournament is back! Look for it in the Bally’s Poker Room (near Nosh) at 6pm.
Friday – March 18
• Seminars begin at 9am on Friday; make sure to check those out before your trip home!
• Stick around to discuss how things went with “Lessons Learned” at 11am for the final panel of the show.
We want to help you Build Your Business, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network, socialize and benefit. We look forward to seeing you there.
Remember the GAMA Trade Show is a member only show. Registration is closes March 1st.